The first aspect of the 2021’s Summer Preview. As the summer rolls on, I plan on adding Top 10 Teams (from each division) and Regional Previews. I hope you enjoy the journey through some of our top athletes competing this fall.
- Has competed with his St. Johns team for each of the past three State Finals, the past two years they’ve been a top-10 team
- Steady improvement in that time frame, knocking 1:15+ off his personal best
- This past track season, part of a 4×8 team that finished 1st in the CAAC Red, 3rd at Greater Lansing, and 14th at State
- Dramatic time drop from 2019 to 2020, knocking nearly a minute off her personal best
- Has qualified for MIS the past two seasons
- Narrowly missed out on the SMAC crown last year, but is the top returner this time around
- Also shattered her 2019 bests in track, subtracting almost 2:00 from 3200m record